ant-user mailing list archives

From "Demyanovich, Craig - Apogent" <cdemyanov...@apogent.com>
Subject RE: SSH
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 13:01:36 GMT
Vivek,

SourceForge [1] has a good general discussion of some SSH setups using
different clients/servers.  Also, check out the documentation for PuTTY [2]
if you're using Windows.

Upgrading from Ant 1.5.x to 1.6.x was seamless for me, but my build files
are fairly simple.  Also, you can certainly have many Ant versions on the
same machine.  To try Ant 1.6.x, change your ANT_HOME environment variable
to point to it and try a build.  If it works, great!  If not, change the
environment variable to point to 1.5.x again.  If you have to make a few
tweaks to your build file, you're covered by your version control system,
right?

[1] http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=761&group_id=1
[2] http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/

Good luck,