ant-user mailing list archives

From "tom ONeill" <beagleboythefi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Prepend text to a file
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:02:18 GMT
Hi all,

I have a very simple task which I was hoping someone could help me with.

I am automatically generating a Java source file (from a wsdl file) and I
want to add a single line to the beginning of this Java source file to set a
correct package name. Following setting the package I intended to use the
"Move" task to place the source file into the correct directory.

If possible I would prefer to hold the package value as a property in my
build file (rather than holding it in a file and using the "Concat" task).

I am using Ant version 1.5.1.

Thanks,
Tom