ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: generate manifest.mf file
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:54:10 GMT
> From: Dominique Devienne
> > From: Mark Lybarger [mailto:Mark.Lybarger@CBC-Companies.com]
> >
> > ok, i found it in the main hivemind distro. again, thanks a bundle!
>
> Really? This is my own task, not published anywhere that I know of.
The
> term buildmagic is a common one, and I doubt this task will be in
> HiveMind.

Interesting. HiveMind does indeed have a similarly named task that seem
to do the same thing, except that it won't handle ../-type paths
relative to the Jar to contain the ClassPath: attribute. So it's
basically equivalent to my task with maxParentLevels="0". This just
shows there was a need for such a task ;-) I'm glad you found it. --DD