ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chappell, Simon P" <Simon.Chapp...@landsend.com>
Subject RE: why ant document not available in pdf format
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:47:33 GMT
That Erik's a great guy. He's heading to the land of cheese (Wisconsin, for those not in the
know) next week to speak at Java user groups on Tuesday and Wednesday in Madison and Milwaukee.

We're even gonna snag him to come and speak at Lands' End to our developers and build managers
that use Ant every day as part of their jobs. :-)

Simon