ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Spawning a java call in a new command shell
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 04:44:44 GMT
Usually you need a shell for viewing the output of another program.
If a nested <redirector> wouldnt help (because it can only redirect to
a file and not to a _new_ console) the only way I am aware of is <exec>.

But you dont have to have an external start script. Something like
  <echo file="launch.bat">java ${mainclass}</echo>
  <sleep seconds="1"/>
  <delete file="launch.bat"/>
should work.

Jan