ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Finding files in a directory
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:58:32 GMT
The easiest would be using a <fileset dir="commonBaseDir"
includes="**/filename"/> and
let Ant do the rest.

If that is not enough for you I suggest starting with [1] where I started to

such work.

Jan

[1]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ant/docs/manual/tutorial-tasks-
filesets-properties.html?content-type=text%2Fplain