ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: AW: How to check wheather a taks completed successfully
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 12:55:23 GMT
If a tasks works you´ll dont get notified.
If a task failed, it throws a BuildException which will let the build fail
if there
is no instance (task container) for handling that (<antcontrib:trycatch>,
<target> -k).

The only way I´m aware of to get this result is via a BuildLogger. That is
notified foreach
event (build started, target started, task started, task finished, target
finished, build finished).
So you could work with that.
But working with a BL from _inside_ a build file could be difficult ...

Jan