ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: [Ann] Ant task for the JudoScript language
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 06:39:57 GMT
Ok, I´ll add that to the external page.

But I would refuse the introducing as new optional task. For supporting
scripting languages inside buildscripts, the <script*> family is the right
choice. But if you could modify your code that another language="judoscript"
is supported, open a bug.

I never tried JudoScript - maybe you´ll should try a
  <script language="judoscript">
      your code
  </script>
before working ...
Maybe Peter, our great script-expert, knows more ;-)

Jan