ant-user mailing list archives

From Christian Ashby <ant-u...@cashby.me.uk>
Subject Mapping properties before filtering
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:51:30 GMT
Hi,
	I want to setup a FilterSet from a user configuration properties file.

	The tokens within the properties file are all prefixed 'token.' or
'token.{server}.' and I need to map these to their actual token names
before passing them to the filterset.

	As an example, user.properties contains:

	token.APP_NAME=demo
	token.weblogic.JSP_DOCROOT=/demo/demo
	token.weblogic.STATIC_DOCROOT=/demo
	token.iAS.JSP_DOCROOT=/NASApp/demo/demo
	token.iAS.STATIC_DOCROOT=/NASApp/demo/demo

	The server.type property is set at execution time to do this parsing.

	I know that it can be done by using PropertyFile to write out a temporary
property file from a PropertySet with a Mapper, but this seems clunky and
akward to me.

	Am I missing a cleaner solution, or is this about the only way to achieve
this aim?

Thanks,

Christian Ashby
Spiralinks, Inc.