ant-user mailing list archives

From Akhil Kumar <akhil.ku...@infogain.co.uk>
Subject Finding files in a directory
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:58:07 GMT
Hi Folks,
  I am creating an ant script for the deployment purpose. Ant is fantastic
tool for this sort of purposes. However to automate the things
I want to create a task which can find a file and do some work on it.

So given that I have a directory 'dir' and there can be any number of
abc.xml files in various child directories of directory 'dir'.

following is required:

This ant task should run in a loop, find a abc.xml in each iteration and
then I will do some update on this.

Can someone help me how to run in a loop and finding abc.xml file in each
iteration.

 please let me know if more information is required.

Thanks in advance,

cheers,
Akhil