ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: websphere.ant.tasks / WAS 5.1
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:22:29 GMT

Hi, Martin

i hadn't any specific task in mind.

We have to prepare for deploying some J2EE-Appl.
running with WAS 5.1 under Unix (AIX).

So i'm doing some spadework. Is there any predefined
stuff shipped with WAS 5.1 we may use 'out of the box'
or do we have to roll our own ... etc.

I wanted to know about =

- the requirements for runnning the was_tasks with Ant 1.6.2

	WAS ships with Ant 1.5.4, are they running with 1.6.2 ?
	Do i have to put the wsanttasks.jar in the Ant\bin folder and
	that's it ?
	Do i have to use the ws_ant skript in was/.../bin/ ?
	Any resources (examples, case studies ...) ?

Your link in the mail was broken, i did a search for jasper
on ...infocenter, but didn't find the document you referred to.

It's our first J2EE project we have to support, so there are a
lot of questions ;-)

If this is OFF TOPIC here on the list, you should write me
a personal email.

Regards, Gilbert