ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alan Brown" <abr...@symyx.com>
Subject RE: compiling java to a windows executable...
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 21:58:26 GMT

Thanks guys,

Rolling my own ant task is what it seemed like I had to do.  I'm going
to create a 'GjcAntTask' to do what I need.  I'm surprised though.  I
would have imagined this to be a not-uncommon desire when dealing with
people who don't want to install the JRE.

alan

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. that may be confidential,
proprietary, copyrighted, privileged and/or protected work product,
and is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender immediately, permanently delete the original and
any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.