ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alan Brown" <abr...@symyx.com>
Subject Spawning a java call in a new command shell
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:40:19 GMT

I know that I can use spawn to set my java call going in a separate
process.  But is it possible to have that separate process be in a
visible shell?  It seems not.  I know I could do it if I create a shell
script and call it with the exec task but I was hoping to do it more
gracefully.

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. that may be confidential,
proprietary, copyrighted, privileged and/or protected work product,
and is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender immediately, permanently delete the original and
any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.