ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alan Brown" <abr...@symyx.com>
Subject exec task with .bat script
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2004 01:10:15 GMT

I seem to be having some problem calling a .bat script with an exec
task.  Is this not doable?

I added the env element thinking that maybe there was some problem with
the path variable, but it shouldn't have been necessary as I'm running
the script from within its directory...

<exec dir="${publishDir /bin" executable="dataRunner.bat"
            output="${publishDir}/dataRunner.txt">
            <arg line="-v 3.1 db/db@localhost testData.xml 5"/>
            <env key="PATH" path="%PATH%;${publishDir}/bin"/>
        </exec>

Am I unable to run .bat scripts with exec?

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. that may be confidential,
proprietary, copyrighted, privileged and/or protected work product,
and is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender immediately, permanently delete the original and
any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.