ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alan Brown" <abr...@symyx.com>
Subject RE: OutOfMemory...
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:06:21 GMT

How would I use macrodef in my problem?  I actually saw the tidbit of
wisdom when googling for an answer, but I couldn't see how it could
apply to me.

What would I macrodef?  Could you give me a more concrete example of
what you mean?

Thanks

alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Sam [mailto:psam@liberate.com]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 1:53 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: OutOfMemory...

Alan Brown wrote:

> I'm using <subant> with genericAntFile to run an ant task against
every
> subdirectory.  However, it runs out of memory before finishing.  I've
> done some poking around and it seems that <subant> like <antcall> has
> some issues with the classLoader that can result in this kind of
> problem.  Does anyone know a workaround?  I really want to be able to
> use <subant> with genericAntFile if I can, as it really suits my
> problem, but my problem isn't well suited to having the task run out
of
> memory before completion...

Try using <macrodef> ... I encountered that problem from a while ago,
and
<macrodef> seem to have fixed the problem.

Pedro

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. that may be confidential,
proprietary, copyrighted, privileged and/or protected work product,
and is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender immediately, permanently delete the original and
any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.