ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alan Brown" <abr...@symyx.com>
Subject compiling java to a windows executable...
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:07:44 GMT

I know that gcj can do this, and I know that I can set compiler="gcj" in
the javac task, but it seems that this will just compile to bytecode.

Is there an ant task that will enable me to compile to a windows
executable?

alan

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. that may be confidential,
proprietary, copyrighted, privileged and/or protected work product,
and is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender immediately, permanently delete the original and
any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.