ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Deragon <h...@deragon.biz>
Subject Re: Cannot get exclude attribute to work in a dirset.
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:53:11 GMT
Bill Rich wrote:
> Try running the javac from the command line to see what it does. If it does
> the same thing then it is something to do with the behavior of javac or
> something to do with the dependencies within the source files that are being
> compiled.

javac requires source files.  You cannot simply provide a source directory to
it.  Thus ant must provide to javac all the files it got by scanning the
directories I provided.  Seams like a bug...

> Another thing to try is running ant with -v to get the verbose output and
> see if you can grock anything from that.

I did.  Nothing more comes out. :(

> HTH
>
> Bill Rich
> Wilandra Consulting LLC

Best regards,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.     Open source: