ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: AW: programmatically using a fileset and ModifiedSelector
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:46:01 GMT
Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

>>or does anything else need to be done to the ModifiedSelector object?
>>Should something else be done to the ModifiedSelector object
>>to make it /better/?
>>

>Dont know? Any suggestions?
>BTW some weeks ago there was an improvement to <modified> according to
>performance
>and another algorithm. Dont know if its in the 1.6.2, so try it out (maybe
>the CVS).

Thanks, ModifiedSelector is working great. I only needed to set the
cache file.

Fileset fileset = new Fileset();
fileset.setProject(projectObj);
fileset.setDir(dirFile);

ModifiedSelector modSel = new ModifiedSelector();
modSel.addParam("cache.cachefile", projectDirFile.getAbsolutePath());
modSel.addParam("cache", "propertyfile");
fileset.addModified(modSel);

thanks,
-Rob