ant-user mailing list archives

From James Black <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: junitreport
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:46:47 GMT
Derek Nerenberg wrote:

>Sorry if this is redundant.  I didn't see the email from the list and
>haven't heard anything back from anyone, so I'm guessing the first one I
>sent didn't make it out.
>
>I need someone help me getting a junitreport setup with Ant 1.6.1?  I've
>been round and about 100 different ways and can seem to find the right
>environment config.  I put the xalan.jar in the ANT_HOME/lib (which
>kills ant from eclipse).  I have the xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar in
>the classpath.

  xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar should go in
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed/ which you may have to create.  This will
override the default xml parsing classes (crimson.jar I believe).

  That should at least solve some of your problems.

  Good luck.

--
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black    james@usf.edu