ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Ssmoller" <sebastian.ssmol...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: cvs checkout property
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:10:41 GMT
> Thanks for that, I have a few questions though.

np

> On the line where you have <equals arg1="${cvs.checkout.tag}" arg2=""/>,
> why is arg2 set to nothing?

the condition tests whether a checkout tag (branch) is given or not. while
<isset/> checks whether the property is set (defined/declared) <equals/>
checks whether it is set to an empty string -  small difference thou.

i added this <equals/> cond. to allow easy overwriting this property on
commandline. e.g. imagine the property i set in a build.properties file and
u just want to test/debug something so you do not need to modify the
properties file - just add -Dcvs.checkout.tag="" to the command line ...

seb

> And what does <isset do?

s.a.