ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: R: Ant 1.6.2 UNC paths are not supported
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:11:07 GMT
It is possible that the vssget task is not implemented optimally.
Maybe you should browse open bug reports concerning it in Bugzilla,
and see whether someone has already encountered the same problem or proposed
a solution.
If there is no such bug report yet, you might open one. To be very frank,
since I doubt any of the committers are using Microsoft Source Safe
themselves, you should also attach a patch to the bug report.
Cheers,
Antoine