ant-user mailing list archives

From Mr Pink <>
Subject base dir is eclipse working dir when running custom task from eclipse
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 05:52:41 GMT

I have another tricky problem....

When I run my custom task from the eclipse IDE ant plugin (eclipse 2.1.3 + ant 1.5.3) it's
to find/create them relative to the eclipse working directory, instead of my project base
directory. It goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway) that my clean,compile and jar tesks
such like all work fine, and operate relative to the project base directory.

If anyone has any thoughts on this I'd be eternally grateful.

Mr Pink

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: