ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alan J. Zall" <a...@xcipio.com>
Subject Executing for all elements in an xml document...
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:07:11 GMT
	We have a nightly pull procedure that connects to a remote server
via https with basic authentication and performs a <get> to retrieve a one
file at a time. The owners of the remote server have set up the server so
that when I submit to the root directory an xml representation of the
directory is returned.
	My challenge is to perform a series of tasks on each of the files
listed. Currently I have a list of the files hard-coded in a property that I
iterate through. I would like to iterate based on the elements in the xml
document. Is this possible?

Here is the modified result of the directory listing

<files>
	<file id="1">file1.DAT.zip</file>
	<file id="2">file2.DAT.zip</file>
</files>

Here is the hard coded property file that I use:

agenciesList= file1.DAT.zip, file2.DAT.zip