ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Copy, Mapper and the Composite and Chained Mappers
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:49:35 GMT
This is really more of a user question.  Anyway, per
the manual, if you use nested mappers of any type the
<mapper> element will behave as a composite mapper,
which unions any child mapper elements.  So the answer
is you would nest this way for a composite:

<copy ...>
  <mapper>
    <flattenmapper />
    <mapper type="?" />