ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <ant/> and <propertyset/>
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:47:14 GMT
There should be nothing stopping you from registering,
yourself.  In this case, though, at least three
committers have commented on the issue so at the very
least you have an implicit commitment to fixing the
problem.  At this point the bugrep is a formality (and
a way of making sure the issue doesn't fall off the
radar).

-Matt

--- sebastian ssmoller <sebastian.ssmoller@gmx.net>