ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Loud redirector
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:37:50 GMT
Okay, you got me.  That is a bona fide bug.  I have
just committed a change to ConcatFileInputStream to
CVS HEAD to eliminate this bug whose description is
that the first file opened by using input files with
to System.out instead of through the logging mechanism
as appropriate (verbose).  This fix can (will) be in
1.6.3; if you are able please test a source build.

Thanks,
Matt