ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Information about ant:exec error code
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:15:47 GMT
Chris,

error codes or more exactly ERRORLEVELs are Windows
dependent and <exec> only returns them. With the
information you provide I can not say what is the
problem or if there is a problem at all.

In fact one can write a batch file that set ERRORLEVEL
env variable to whatever value she wants:

set ERRORLEVEL 123

And if one stores the above line in a .bat file and
<exec> with Ant she will get ERRORLEVEL 123.

I did a quick google about any standard ERRORLEVEL
list for windows but I couldn't find.