ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Ant Input and InputHandlers
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:09:46 GMT
Jan,

I am sending you the diff.

However, I uploaded them on my sourceforge place, only
because I could not send them as attachments to Ant
mailing list and I could not upload them to Ant Wiki.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ant/xdocs/resources.xml?content-type=text%2Fplain

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=103509