ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject FW: Symantec Mail Security detected prohibited content in a message s ent from your address (SYM:2252328 3701245978796)
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:41:34 GMT
Can the list administrators please unsubscribe this person, whoever they are. Surely list users
cannot be expected to jump through the hoops of corporate spam filters to use the list.

Thanks,

-Rob Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Help Desk - eServices [mailto:help@epicdata.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 9:31 AM
To: Rob.Anderson@nike.com
Subject: Symantec Mail Security detected prohibited content in a message s ent from your address
(SYM:2252328 3701245978796)

Subject of the message: RE: ant option
Recipient of the message: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

If you have legitimate business with epicdata please send an email to notspam@epicdata.com.
Our email administrator will ensure that further emails will be permitted through.

Thank you
Epic Data Inc.

This email and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressees named in this email
and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail or any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify me by return email and by phone at 604-273-9146,
permanently delete the original and any copy of this email and any attachments from your systems
and destroy any printouts of them.