ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: ant option
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:28:55 GMT
This command bassically set the command line arguments for ant. -Dcommonpath.dir=$(COMMONPATH),
for example, will set the ant property ${commonpath.dir} to the environment variable $COMMONPATH.

There is probably an easier way to do this by using the property task in your build file...

<property environment="env"/>

Then refer to the environment variables like this in your build.xml ...

${env.COMMONPATH}
${env.COMMONJAR}
${env.COMMONINCLUDE}

This will save you the trouble of passing in all the command line args to map environment
variables to ant properties.