ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: A Newbie question ...
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:23:57 GMT
Hello,

This puzzles me. Could you please provide some snippet
 of your build.xml and the error stack trace?
I can not guess exactly what is happening. I have
these general hypothsesis:
1) there might be some SAX parser in your classpath.
Please unset your classpath before running ant:
export CLASSPATH=
ant then
ant -version

2) the ant distribution you have is corrupted in some
way. Can you download it again and check with it?
It will be event better if you download the latest ant