ant-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Checking for avaliablity of file
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 06:52:42 GMT
Hi,

I am not sure myself, but what I would do is assign a
property name to the file and check in the <target....
if the property has been assigned a value.

<property name="project.status"
location="${project.home}/gu_hrd.distrib" />

if assigned it proceeds else direst it to the next
required target.

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.