ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Clark <Robert.Cl...@quest.com>
Subject Re: Information about ant:exec error code
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:43:28 GMT
[ Please do not reply to an existing message as a short-cut to post a
  message to the list. Many mail programs and web archivers use
  information within mails to keep them together as "threads", as
  collections of posts that discuss a certain subject. If you don't
  intend to reply on the same or similar subject, don't just hit reply
  on an existing mail and change subject, create a new mail. ]

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 07:04, Chris Deloste wrote:
> Where can I find information about ant:exec task error codes ?
> I get an error code = 3 and I'm running Windows 2000 platform.
> Ant Documentation says it's OS dependent. Help appreciated....

The error codes returned by the exec task are exactly what are returned
by the operating system. For Windows, you can check here:

<http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q155/0/11.asp>

for a fairly comprehensive list. Error code 3 is described as "The
system cannot find the specified path."

- Rob