ant-user mailing list archives

From "mail.laconiadatasystems.com" <webmas...@laconiadatasystems.com>
Subject possible copy with fileset bug
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2004 23:23:06 GMT
Hello:

I ask assistance in a scenario which is driving me bananas

Aforeach iterates through antcalls to a target
Given All properties for one iteration are identical to 2nd iteration
properties
Within the task a copy operation is used to create a new file from the
variables to
place in the (target) todir
1st iteration works
2nd iteration never works
I have echoed all the properties and they are populated in both iterations
the iterator used is called 'number' which does properly increment from 1 to
2

Are there any outstanding bugs on the use of copy within antcall to target
within foreach ?
Any outstanding bugs on the use of copy to create a file with antcall
with filtersets ?

Many Thanks,
Martin