ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nikola Banovic" <nbano...@americandatacompany.com>
Subject CVS Task Fails To Execute
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:15:25 GMT
Hello,

When I try to access a CVS repository I get the following error:

[cvs] Caught exception: CreateProcess:
cvs -d:ext:me@anIP:/path/to/aRepository checkout -r r1_0_0 aModule error=2.

The unusual part of it is that the cvs.exe file is in the path (I can
checkout files if I copy and paste the command in the command prompt).

I'm running CVS client that comes with cvsnt 2.0.51 on Win2000. The CVS_RSH
system variable is set to a batch script (it is set to a full path of the
script file) that calls PuTTY's plink.exe (also full path) with appropriate
arguments. The following is content of the batch file:

@echo off
set CMD_LINE_ARGS=
:setArgs
if ""%1""=="""" goto doneSetArgs
set CMD_LINE_ARGS=%CMD_LINE_ARGS% %1
shift
goto setArgs
:doneSetArgs
"C:\Program Files\PuTTY\plink.exe" -ssh -pw aPsswd %CMD_LINE_ARGS%

I'm using ant 1.6.2 (I also tried the version that comes with Eclipse
2.1.3).

I found a lot of posts on this topic, however none of them answered my
question.
Please let me know if you have a solution to this problem.

Thanks.

Nikola