ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alan" <alanbr...@pacbell.net>
Subject Distributed <junit> task : best practice...
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:28:15 GMT
I'm faced with writing a distributed <junit> task (spread over many
build files).  I'd like it to send out an email and stop the build
process if there are test failures but there doesn't seem a simple way
to do it.  I can't use 'failureProperty' because I'm running the junit
task in many different directories.

The only solution I can think of is to use <propertyfile> to write a
testsFailed property to the root directory and then read it after all
the tests are complete.

Is that the best there is or do other people have better solutions?

alan