ant-user mailing list archives

From roger day <rog3r....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pros and cons!
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:53:22 GMT
Thanks for that, it looks interesting. At first sight, it seems that
we're less wedded to any particular component model. All our
distributions contain loosely connected components, few of which need
classloaders. In addition, for our commercial products, we have
multiple build systems, none of which are currently Ant, in spite of
my persistent hammering. However, I'll download it and give it a spin.

Also, you might be interested in:

It's part of our project to produce distributions which can be
transformed into InstallAnywhere (ZeroG) distributions.

Roger.

http://www.badstep.net