ant-user mailing list archives

From roger day <rog3r....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant: pros and cons!
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:41:41 GMT
What's stopping you using the java classes? You could even use it from
Jython. Isn't that non-XML enough for you? If you really want to go
the non-XML route, you could always use Scons.

Anything else would be YASL - and, personally, I think that's a waste
of time and energy. Stick to the XML - it may not be pure but it's
what made Ant the success it is today.

Roger

http://www.badstep.net