ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Lynch <eph1v...@mailblocks.com>
Subject Differing JAR file sizes from same ant command
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:48:21 GMT
For some reason, when I run ant to build one of our programs,
the resulting executable jar has a different size every time
I run the ant command.  The size only differs by about 100 bytes,
and the program runs fine, but it is disconcerting that I can't
get exactly the same file each time I run the same build command.

Has anyone else seen this?  This build command I use checks
out stuff from CVS, compiles it, and assembles the JAR using
a combination of jar, zip, and the "pack" task.

Thanks,
     --Paul Lynch