ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject <type>-selector problem
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:15:37 GMT

Hi,

I'm using the following in a maven project:

<mkdir dir="${maven.build.dir}/META-INF"/>
<copy todir="${maven.build.dir}/META-INF" overwrite="yes" verbose="true">
   <fileset dir="${basedir}/src/templates">
       <and>
         <filename name="*"/>
         <type type="file"/>
       </and>
   </fileset>
</copy>
<delete dir="${maven.build.dir}/META-INF/*" verbose="true"/>

Although this should not copy directories, it does. My src directory
contains some files and a 'jsl' directory, containing only one file.

The created target directory contains in META-INF after execution of the
above the copied files, but also an empty directory 'jsl'.

My problem is, that only the files directly in src/templates should be
copied, nothing else.

I've also tried some other variations in the fileset, but either I get
nothing copied, or the additional directory is created.

BTW: Of course, I delete everything in my target directory before execution.

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld