ant-user mailing list archives

Subject issue
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:38:53 GMT
I ran into an issue with the script. If my classpath contained
spaces the ant code would not run.  It would interpret part of the path as
the target to execute in the ant script.

Here was the original line (line number 93 in
my $classpath="$ENV{CLASSPATH}";
I changed it to
my $classpath="\"$ENV{CLASSPATH}\"";

This fixed my issue.  How should I submit this fix to the list. Can someone
point me to a document that describes the process?

Mark Russell

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have
no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender.
Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message