ant-user mailing list archives

From mark.rus...@pnc.com
Subject runant.pl issue
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:38:53 GMT
I ran into an issue with the runant.pl script. If my classpath contained
spaces the ant code would not run.  It would interpret part of the path as
the target to execute in the ant script.

Here was the original line (line number 93 in runant.pl)
my $classpath="$ENV{CLASSPATH}";
I changed it to
my $classpath="\"$ENV{CLASSPATH}\"";

This fixed my issue.  How should I submit this fix to the list. Can someone
point me to a document that describes the process?

Mark Russell
PNC
412-768-9603