ant-user mailing list archives

From mark.rus...@pnc.com
Subject optional task jars
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:42:09 GMT
In my installation of ant I am not allowed to put any of the jars required
for the optional tasks in the ant lib directory.  They have to go in
another directory.  What is the best way to get those jar files on to the
class path.  For custom tasks like ant-contrib I use the classpath
reference to the taksdef or the typedef.  I need to use sshexec and scp is
there  any way to get a classpath reference to the appropriate jar file to
use sshexec and scp?

Mark Russell
PNC
412-768-9603