ant-user mailing list archives

From suma.b...@gsa.gov
Subject RE: FTP task
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:50:21 GMT
Thanks Luis for the fast reply.
I do have the the two jars that you mentioned in ant's  lib directory.

roughly 2/5 times I get a SocketException whereas the other 3 times it
goes through fine.

Rgds,
Suma

luis.conelly@ge.com
07/23/2004 09:48 AM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"

        To:     user@ant.apache.org
        cc:     (bcc: Suma Bhat/CONTRACTOR/FIB/CO/GSA/GOV)
        Subject:        RE: FTP task

Could you be more specific?

Sometimes, you need to add the required jars for FTP task (jakarta oro,
jakarta commons-net); you can take a look around at
http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#librarydependencies for more
info
on the required jars and where to find them

Also, you should be aware about FTP going through proxies (see
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/ftp.html) limitations.

Regards
Luis