ant-user mailing list archives

From Nick_Giana...@sybari.com
Subject Re: AW: Current dir w/ remote config file
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:35:45 GMT
Thanks; don't know how I missed that in the docs.

Regards,
Nick G

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de
07/14/2004 01:47 AM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"

        To:     user@ant.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        AW: Current dir w/ remote config file

Thats usual behaviour.

See manual "Using Ant":
  Projects
  --------
  A project has three attributes:
  - basedir: the base directory from which all path calculations are done.
This attribute
    might be overridden by setting the "basedir" property beforehand. When
this is done,
    it must be omitted in the project tag. If neither the attribute nor
the
property have
    been set, the parent directory of the buildfile will be used.

Jan