ant-user mailing list archives

From ERDU...@embratel.com.br
Subject ANT - FTP - Unknown parser type: MVS is the operating system of this server
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:10:29 GMT

I'm trying to make FTP using ANT. But, after to connect I receive this
error message:  "Unknown parser type: MVS is the operating system of this
server."
I think that this error is caused because the class
DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.java, used to make FTP on ANT doesn't
support the operation system MVS. But, I know that others people are using
ANT to make FTP with MVS without problems.
What can I do?

Thanks,

Evandro Dutra
Consultor Java
5521 2121-7844

The font code:
public FTPFileEntryParser createFileEntryParser(String key)
    {
        Class parserClass = null;
        try
        {
            parserClass = Class.forName(key);
            return (FTPFileEntryParser) parserClass.newInstance();
        }
        catch (ClassNotFoundException e)
        {
            String ukey = null;
            if (null != key)
            {
                ukey = key.toUpperCase();
            }
            if (ukey.indexOf("UNIX") >= 0)
            {
                return createUnixFTPEntryParser();
            }
            else if (ukey.indexOf("VMS") >= 0)
            {
                return createVMSVersioningFTPEntryParser();
            }
            else if (ukey.indexOf("WINDOWS") >= 0)
            {
                return createNTFTPEntryParser();
            }
            else if (ukey.indexOf("OS/2") >= 0)
            {
                return createOS2FTPEntryParser();
            }
            else if (ukey.indexOf("OS/400") >= 0)
            {
                return createOS400FTPEntryParser();
            }
            else
            {
                throw new ParserInitializationException("Unknown parser
type: " + key);   // this is my exception
            }
        }
        catch (ClassCastException e)
        {
            throw new ParserInitializationException(parserClass.getName()
                                                    + " does not implement
the interface "
                                                    +
"org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPFileEntryParser.", e);
        }
        catch (Throwable e)
        {
            throw new ParserInitializationException("Error initializing
parser", e);
        }
    }