ant-user mailing list archives

From mark.rus...@pnc.com
Subject Re: AW: runant.pl issue
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:16:42 GMT

I'm using 1.6.1 I'll download 1.6.2 and try that

Mark Russell
PNC
412-768-9603

                      Jan.Materne@rzf.

                      fin-nrw.de               To:      user@ant.apache..org

                                               cc:

                      07/20/04 07:51           Subject: AW: runant.pl issue

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to "Ant Users

                      List"

> I ran into an issue with the runant.pl script. If my
> classpath contained
> spaces the ant code would not run.  It would interpret part
> of the path as
> the target to execute in the ant script.
>
> Here was the original line (line number 93 in runant.pl)
> my $classpath="$ENV{CLASSPATH}";
> I changed it to
> my $classpath="\"$ENV{CLASSPATH}\"";
>
> This fixed my issue.  How should I submit this fix to the
> list. Can someone
> point me to a document that describes the process?

http://ant.apache.org/problems.html

- ensure that the bug exists on CVS_HEAD
- create a diff
- open a bug report
- add the diff to that report

Mmh, but on CVS_HEAD the /src/script/runant.pl has something about Jikes.
Maybe you´re using an old version. Which version of Ant do you use?
Especially line 87 should contain:
    my $localpath = "$HOME/lib/ant-launcher.jar";

Jan