ant-user mailing list archives

From Klas Eriksson <klas.eriks...@micronic.se>
Subject ant/javac prepends destdir to classpath
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:25:52 GMT
Hi

I have illegal code, A.java, that doesn't compile using 'javac' manually at
cmd-line.
Fine.

But when I use ant/javac A.java compiles, and that's wrong since it refers
to a package it shouldn't be able to access. (This package is available for
other code in directory X.)
The problem is that ant/javac seems to automatically prepend the
destdir="X" to the classpath when compiling.
Is this a bug or how to I prevent ant/javac to improvise its own classpath?

When i run "ant -verbose" I clearly see that the directory "X" is prepended
to the classpath by ant.
The problem is both in ant v1.5 and v1.6.

/klas