ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: optional task jars
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:55:25 GMT

My only comment to this is that when we started developing our java stuff on
Linux, the Ant version installed on Linux (thru some developer package) just
conflicted with our CVS-controlled centralized platform-independent Ant
version. We advice our developers to get rid of that Ant version on Linux,
and I also reset the CLASSPATH before calling Ant, just in case they don't.
I much prefer the normal Ant distro myself, on any platform. --DD