ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Easy Question: Rename a Directory
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:47:15 GMT

I think the only solution is to use a <script>, using JavaScript for
example, that calls java.io.File.renameTo(). Still portable because Java
based, but a PITA because you need bsf.jar and rhino.jar (or another JAR if
you use another Java-based scripting language like BeanShell or Jyhton or
Groovy), and it doesn't look very Ant'ish. --DD