ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: APT processor
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:39:36 GMT
> From: Inger, Matthew [mailto:Inger@Synygy.com]
>
> I've created a task for running the APT processor.  It extends the
> existing javac task, and adds on a few additional attributes which are
> specific to APT. Shall I post the source code changes?

Of course ;-) I think it will take a little time before people wrap their
heads around APT and put it to good use, but I guess so far with JDK 1.5
still being in beta, only a few bleeding edge developers are toying with it.

Please open a BugZilla enhancement, and post there.

Note though that Javac may not be the best candidate to extend, with its
extra Compiler Adapter complexity? Maybe we need an abstract JdkTool base
class? --DD